| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kursk in August is very mild at 17.6 °C (63.68 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 55.3mm (2.2in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:38 long and the longest day is 15:28 long with an average length of 14:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Kursk August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kursk, Russia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kursk:
- Smolensk, Russia - 429.3 kms (266.8 miles) NW
- Gomel, Belarus - 362.4 kms (225.2 miles) WNW
- Chernigov, Ukraine - 341 kms (211.9 miles) W
- Sumy, Ukraine - 145.8 kms (90.6 miles) SW
- Romny, Ukraine - 219.3 kms (136.3 miles) WSW
- Kiev, Ukraine - 419.5 kms (260.7 miles) WSW
- Lubny, Ukraine - 295.6 kms (183.7 miles) SW
- Kharkiv (Kharkov), Ukraine - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) S
- Zolotonosa, Ukraine - 345.9 kms (214.9 miles) SW
- Poltava, Ukraine - 266.5 kms (165.6 miles) SSW
- Znamenka, Ukraine - 420.6 kms (261.3 miles) SW
- Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine - 362.3 kms (225.2 miles) SSW
- Komissarovka, Ukraine - 404.3 kms (251.3 miles) SSW